- Arrange your competitors into teams. Six or seven teams works well.
- Competitors take it in turns to choose a category and a coordinate, e.g. "Disney, 3B".
- All teams try to answer all questions given.
- The number of points per question indicates how many answers teams should provide. (E.g. a question worth 3 points asking film & actors requires 1 film answer and 2 actor answers).
- Question windows close automatically after samples end.
- Some questions have two parts
- To mark answers, use the 'Click for Answers' button on each question or the 'list of answers' at top of each category page. Either mark as you go along or make a note of categories and coordinates and mark at the end.